The First Nations Education Steering Committee (FNESC) and First Nations School Association (FNSA) are pleased to be offering First Nation schools the opportunity to apply for funding grants through the 2022-2023 Circle of Well-Being Program (CWB).
- Total funding available for distribution: $62,000
- Maximum grants: up to $2,000
The programs goals and objectives are:
- To Promote a healthy food/beverage choices;
- To encourage a more active and healthy lifestyle;
- To create more awareness for students to care for their emotional and mental health.
First Nations Schools in BC.
Proposals Due: Friday, December 9, 2022
Please contact email@example.com for program questions and support.