The Post-Secondary Education (PSE) Resource Line is provided to support education coordinators in BC First Nations communities and the work they do for First Nations students in BC.
Provided by FNESC, it is a phone and email service for First Nations representatives seeking information related to PSE. Through the service, First Nations are able to ask questions about administering the PSSP and UCEP, scholarships and awards and other relevant issues. Most inquiries are answered on the same business day they are received.
Here are just a few examples of questions that the PSE Resource Line can help answer…
- Is this student expense eligible?
- What does this government policy mean?
- Where can I go for UCEP information?
- How is post-secondary education funding allocated?
- How do I fill out these forms?
- What do other communities do about… ?