2017-2018 Summer Work Experience Program
The 2017 – 2018 Summer Work Experience Program (SWEP) Final Report and Youth Evaluations are now available! Please complete and submit one youth evaluation form for each student hired. The SWEP Final Report and corresponding Youth Evaluations are due by Friday, September 15, 2017, 4:30 pm. Please submit via online submission, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax to 604-925-6097.
2017 2018 SWEP Proposal Form (see the instructions on the right)
- To help acquire skills by providing wage subsidies for their summer work experience;
- To assist First Nations and Inuit secondary and post‐secondary students in preparation for future entry into the labour market by enabling them to obtain employment experience; and
- To enable First Nations and Inuit youth to earn wages to help finance their post‐secondary education.
Eligible recipients are First Nations communities in the British Columbia region. Eligible recipients may then enter into agreements with private sector and non-profit sector employers to access employment opportunities for youth.
See full details in the SWEP Program Guidelines or contact us 604-925-6087 email@example.com if you have any questions.
Download Instructions for all PDF forms
- Click to open PDF file.
- Click on the Save button found in the Toolbar of the PDF file.
- Save File to Desktop.
- Close Internet Explorer/Chrome/FireFox/Safari.
- Locate the saved file on Desktop.
- Double Click to open the saved file.
- Enter information into the form.
- Click on the Save button.
- Attach the form to your email and submit.
For any help, feel free to contact Brian Howard, Information Systems Coordinator at
1-855-260-8539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.