Summer Work Experience Program 2018-2019
We are pleased to announce the Call for Proposals for the 2018-2019 FNIYES Summer Work Experience Program!
Each First Nation community has been issued an allocation letter stating the specific funding amount to be provided, which was determined using a base amount plus per capita formula – if you would like a copy of the allocation letter contact the Programs Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your 2018-2019 SWEP Proposal no later than Friday, May 18, 2018 to email@example.com, fax to 604-925-6097, or via the online submission provided on the proposal.
- To help acquire skills by providing wage subsidies for their summer work experience;
- To assist First Nations and Inuit secondary and post‐secondary students in preparation for future entry into the labour market by enabling them to obtain employment experience; and
- To enable First Nations and Inuit youth to earn wages to help finance their post‐secondary education.
Eligible recipients are First Nations communities in the British Columbia region. Eligible recipients may then enter into agreements with private sector and non-profit sector employers to access employment opportunities for youth.
See full details in the SWEP Program Guidelines or contact us 604-925-6087 firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Download Instructions for all PDF forms
- Click to open PDF file.
- Click on the Save button found in the Toolbar of the PDF file.
- Save File to Desktop.
- Close Internet Explorer/Chrome/FireFox/Safari.
- Locate the saved file on Desktop.
- Double Click to open the saved file.
- Enter information into the form.
- Click on the Save button.
- Attach the form to your email and submit.
For any help, feel free to contact Brian Howard, Information Systems Coordinator at
1-855-260-8539 or email@example.com.