Summer Work Experience Program 2019-2020
2019-2020 Summer Work Experience Program Call for Proposals is now open!!
FNESC will issue each First Nation community a 2019-2020 SWEP allocation letter stating the specific funding amount to be provided, which is determined using a base amount plus per capita formula. Allocation letters have been distributed by mail and email to each First Nation community.
Proposal are due Friday, April 30, 2019 by 4:30 pm. Please submit proposals via online submission, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 604-925-6097.
- To help acquire skills by providing wage subsidies for their summer work experience;
- To assist First Nations and Inuit secondary and post‐secondary students in preparation for future entry into the labour market by enabling them to obtain employment experience; and
- To enable First Nations and Inuit youth to earn wages to help finance their post‐secondary education.
Eligible recipients are First Natio19-20 SWEP Proposal Formns communities in the British Columbia region. Eligible recipients may then enter into agreements with private sector and non-profit sector employers to access employment opportunities for youth.
See full details in the SWEP Program Guidelines or contact us 604-925-6087 email@example.com if you have any questions.
Download Instructions for all PDF forms
- Click to open PDF file.
- Click on the Save button found in the Toolbar of the PDF file.
- Save File to Desktop.
- Close Internet Explorer/Chrome/FireFox/Safari.
- Locate the saved file on Desktop.
- Double Click to open the saved file.
- Enter information into the form.
- Click on the Save button.
- Attach the form to your email and submit.
For any help, feel free to contact Brian Howard, Information Systems Coordinator at
1-855-260-8539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.