The First Nations Education Steering Committee (FNESC) and the Indigenous Adult and Higher Learning Association (IAHLA) are pleased to support the delivery of the Post-Secondary Partnerships Program (PSPP) in BC.
The PSPP supports First Nations and First Nations-mandated post-secondary institutes in delivering community-based programming, with the overall aim of increasing the number of First Nation students pursuing post-secondary education.
Please find the list of the previously funded PSPP projects in 2022-2023.
The 2024-2025 Post-Secondary Partnerships Program (PSPP) Call for Proposals is now open. Proposals are due on January 19, 2024, at 4:30 pm.
The 2024-2025 PSPP Guidelines set out the requirements and timeframe for the delivery of programs.
We have attached the following documents for the 2024-25 call:
- BC PSPP Guidelines and Call for Proposals 2024-2025
- BC PSPP Proposal Template for Program Delivery
- BC PSPP Proposal Template for Program Development and Adaptation
- BC PSPP Sample Proposal Budget for Program Delivery
- BC PSPP Sample Proposal Budget for Program Development and Adaptation
- SAMPLE 2024-2025 PSPP Letter of Intent Template
- SAMPLE 2024-2025 PSPP Letter of Designation Template
We would like to thank all participants who attended our 2024-2025 Post-Secondary Partnerships Program Webinar Series. Please find copies of the EKIT and the PowerPoint Presentation in the links below.
If you could not attend one of our webinars and have questions related to PSPP, please do not hesitate to contact the Post-Secondary Education and Community Support team at email@example.com or call us at (604) 925-6087.