The Indigenous Post-Secondary Education and Training Partners Group (PSE Partners)
The Indigenous Post-Secondary Education and Training Partners Group (PSE Partners) was established in 2005 with the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding.
The PSE Partners are committed to improving access and success for all Indigenous post-secondary students in BC, and they continue to be active and engaged, meeting regularly to share information and implement joint strategies.
FNESC continues to support the PSE Partners and coordinate their efforts to advance positive changes in Indigenous post-secondary education in BC.
- Association of British Columbia Deans of Education (ABCDE)
- BC Assembly of First Nations (BCAFN)
- BC Association of Institutes and Universities (BCAIU)
- BC Colleges
- British Columbia Aboriginal Training Employment Alliance Member (BCATEAM)
- Department of Indigenous Services Canada (DISC)
- First Nations Education Steering Committee (FNESC)
- First Nations Summit Task Force
- Indigenous Adult and Higher Learning Association (IAHLA)
- Métis Nation of BC (MNBC)
- Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training (AEST)
- Ministry of Indigenous Relations and Reconciliation (MIRR)
- Ministry of Education (MEd)
- Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology (JTT)
- Research Universities Council of BC (RUCBC)
- Service Canada