The Aboriginal Post-Secondary Education and Training Partners Group (PSE Partners)
The Aboriginal Post-Secondary Education and Training Partners Group (PSE Partners) was established in 2005 with the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Aboriginal Post-Secondary Education and Training.
The PSE Partners are committed to improving access and success for all Aboriginal post-secondary students in BC, and they continue to be active and engaged, meeting regularly to share information and implement joint strategies.
FNESC continues to support the PSE Partners and coordinate their efforts to advance positive changes in Aboriginal post-secondary education in BC.
PSE Partners Annual Report
PSE Partners Meeting Notes
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- BC Association of Institutes and Universities
- BC College Presidents
- BC Ministry of Aboriginal Relations and Reconciliation
- BC Ministry of Advanced Education
- BC Ministry of Education
- BC Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Skills Training
- British Columbia Aboriginal Training Employment Alliance Member
- First Nations Education Steering Committee
- First Nations Summit
- Indigenous Adult and Higher Learning Association
- Métis Nation British Columbia/Métis Provincial Council of British Columbia
- Research Universities Council of BC
- Service Canada