The following event protocols are intended to ensure the health and safety of participants and staff.
These protocols may be updated at any time due to developments in the COVID-19 pandemic or as a result of changes to public health guidance. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
- We ask that participants who are feeling unwell stay home and not attend the event.
Proof of Vaccination (Required)
- To be able to attend the event, participants will be required to present their BC Vaccine Card (electronic or print copy) showing they have received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine. Participants who are unable to present proof of vaccination will not be able to attend the event.
- The decision to wear a mask beyond when it is recommended by public health is a personal one, based on individual preference.
- We recommend that participants wear masks when not seated.
- The meeting room will be set up to allow for as much social distancing as possible.
- We ask that participants do not change seats during the event.
If you have any questions please contact Thais Rocha, Coordinator of Events and Travel firstname.lastname@example.org.